- Hoosier partners with HRTV for Dan Patch coverage
Hoosier Park Racing & Casino is proud to announce a renewed partnership with HRTV, The Network for Horse Sports, to provide exclusive coverage for the $200,000 Dan Patch Invitational at Hoosier Pa …
- Rooney Pace draws 12
A dozen 3-year-olds–nine colts and three geldings–have been entered for the 23rd edition of Yonkers Raceway's Art Rooney Pace.
- Foiled Again leads Molson Pace entrants
The $150,000 Molson Pace Invitational is quickly approaching and so far the connections of six horses have accepted invitations to The Raceway at Western Fair District's signature event.
- Racing Roundup: Rock N Load goes back to back at Harrington
Tuesday's (May 21) edition of Racing Roundup features a results story from Harrington Raceway.
- WEG responds to defeat of casino proposal
Woodbine Entertainment Group (WEG) is disappointed with today’s vote by Toronto City Council against expanded gaming at Woodbine, which threatens the province’s entire horse racing industry.
- Toscano has high hopes for Raven Victory
Raven Victory failed to win his first start this season, but the 3-year-old colt trotter showed he could see plenty of triumphs in his future.
- Driver Marcus Miller featured on tonight’s “Jockeys and Drivers” Night School
Night School, the racing industry's free national online fan education program, presents a long-form video lesson plan tonight featuring "Jockeys and Drivers."
- Abbatiello, Fusco claim titles; Freehold wagering tops $26 million
When the winter-spring meet concluded on May 18 at Freehold Raceway, Eric Abbatiello had claimed his third straight driving title, Vincent Fusco topped the trainers' standings at the Monmouth Cou …
- Busy month of June at Historic Track
For the 52nd consecutive season, Goshen Historic Track will again offer matinee racing during the month of June. And these matinees can double as qualifying races.
- Pepsi North America Cup to air in HD on Sportsnet’s The Score
Woodbine Entertainment Group has signed a deal with Sportsnet to air the 30th edition of the Pepsi North America Cup, slated for Saturday (June 15) at Mohawk, on Sportsnet’s The Score.